Monday, March 26, 2007

Winston.. esse grande maluco!

Estive a ler (imagino a vossa surpresa perante a ligação desse verbo à minha pessoa, fora do contexto/formato DVD) e pesquisar um pouco sobre Winston Churchill e decidi partilhar algumas tiradas humoristicas!

- "The best argument agaist democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter"
- "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals"
- Gen. Montgomery: "I neither drink, nor smoke, and I watch what I eat, and I am 100% fit." Churchill: "I drink, I smoke, and I am 200% fit!"
- Lady Astor to Winston Churchill: "Sir, if you were my husband, i would poison your drink." Churchill's reply: "Madam, if you were my wife, i would drink it.".
- Woman on Street: "Sir, you are drunk; very, very drunk." Winston Churchill: "Madame, you are ugly; very, very ugly. I shall be sober in the morning."
"he just loved to.. burn one down"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrasco said...

Ahh ganda Winston....é só tomates grandes e vermelhos...

28 March, 2007 01:22  
Blogger Gonçalo Mouta said...

Epa esse homem... É daqueles que o Mundo pode rebentar duas vezes e o nome não fica apagado da História. Ele tem uma sobre comunistas.

"Being friend forever with a communist is like trying to pet a Crocodile"

Isto ele disse a Roosevelt depois da Conferencia de Casablanca quando o Americano ainda estava convencido da boa vontade de Stalin

Ele disse ainda outra coisa sobre Hitler e os Comunistas quando Hitler invadiu a URSS e Churchill deu apoio a Stalin e levou uma moção de censura no Parlamento

"If the Nazi troops ivaded Hell I would extend my hand to the Devil himself."

28 March, 2007 01:35  
Blogger NiNa said...

Foi sem dúvida um homem genial...só a foto fala por si!
Beijokas

28 March, 2007 17:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home