Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Public Hustler


JAY-Z - I just wanna love you (Give it to me)

[..verse 2]

Give it to me
Gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff
But don't bullshit me
C'mon, gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff
I said give it to me
Gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff
But don't bullshit me
Mama, gimme that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff
I'm a hustler baby [uh, Hov']
I just want you to know [Hov']
It aint where I been
But where I'm bout to go [Hov', Hov']
Now I just wanna love you [young Hova]
But be who I am [know you love me]
And with all this cash [mo' money, mo' problems]
You'll forget your man

[Verse 3]
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Same song, I'm back, been around the world
Ro-mancing girls that dance with girls
From, Club Cheetah, to Club Amnesia
The Peanuts in L.A., bubblin and dubblins
Can't deny me, why would you want to
You need me, why don't you try me
Baby you want to, believe me, Hov'!

"Dedicated to 'Cuz James P.H.' - those where the times!"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home